RHINO CARRIER + M7X ARMOR SET
RH-M7X-BLKPrice Upon Request
Note: This special offer comes with one HYDRA plate carrier and two M7X 10″x12″ Shooters Cut plates for the front and back plate pockets. Please allow for a 4-6 week lead time post ordering for your items to ship.
‣ Industry-leading 5-year warranty
‣ 1,000-denier Cordura® nylon carrier construction
‣ Innovative drag handle detaches from the system to reveal a 3’ tether
‣ Fitted with a Quick Release Rig using GT Cobra™ composite buckles
‣ Accepts up to 11” x 14” Shooters Cut ballistic protection in the front and back
‣ Accommodates either soft or hard armor, or both at the same time
‣ Cummerbund fits either soft or hard armor
‣ Cummerbund can accommodate military-sized plates, as well as standard sizes up to 6”x6”
‣ Fully upgradeable for neck, bicep and groin protection
‣ Unique, cooling spacer mesh provides stand-off and heat dissipation for the operator
‣ Fully adjustable shoulders and cummerbund for a one-size-fits most design up to waist circumference of 60”
‣ Front, back and side MOLLE coverage (PALS compatible)
‣ Hook-and-loop ID panels on front and back
M7X Shooters Cut Plates – NIJ Level III Plus Enhanced
The DKX M7X series ballistic plates have enhanced special threat protection, are positively buoyant, lighter in weight that competitors of the same protection level and carry a 7 year warranty. Made of an enhanced polyethylene, ceramic and silica combination, the M7X delivers a lightweight M855 and 7.62mm x 39mm MSC ballistic solution that is the clear choice for an economical, NIJ certified advanced threat armor plate.
|PROTECTION TYPE/THREAT LEVEL:||NJI III Plus
|PROTECTIVE COVERS AVAILABLE:||Polyurea|
|MODEL #:||DM855 (NIJ Compliant Product List)|
|TESTING CERTIFICATION/STANDARD:||NIJ 0101.06
Special Threat Tested*
|SPECIAL THREATS:||‣ 5.56mm x 45mm 55gr M193 FMJ (NATO)
‣ 5.56mm x 45mm 62gr Ball (M855)
‣ 7.62mm x 39mm 123gr PS Ball (Mild Steel Core)
‣ 7.62mm x 51mm 147gr M80 FMJ
1All size dimensions are ± 0.375”
1 If listed as NIJ certified, only sizes greater than the 7”x8” side plate may be considered compliant to the NIJ Standard-0101.06. All side plates equal to or less than 7”x8” are Independently Tested to the above standards.
*Special Threat Testing conducted in accordance with an abbreviated and modified NIJ Standard 0101.06 / NIJ 0115.00.
We believe in providing high quality, customized gear and products that combine innovative, proven design and practical, every day ease-of-use.
Our research lab is the field where you live and work. We focus our experience and passion into every piece of personal protective equipment made for you.
Guided by the principle that safety is an inherent right, we will never take your protection for granted.